COVID-19 FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY
We currently have a flexible booking policy in place to reassure our guests they can book with confidence in these uncertain times. If you need to change or cancel your booking due to COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 1 December 2021, after which our regular terms and conditions apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact our reception if you have any queries regarding this policy.
COVID SAFE UPDATES
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before travelling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
No senior discounts apply to any accommodation bookings at the Lazy Acres Caravan Park.
All School Holidays
- A minimum booking of three nights is required for all school holiday periods.
- Bookings shorter than three nights can be taken at the park manager’s discretion if there is availability of a site or cabin however, in the first instance customers will be requested to book for the minimum period.
Long Weekends & Special Events
- A minimum booking of two nights is required for the long weekend or special event.
- Bookings shorter than two nights can be taken at the park manager’s discretion if there is availability of a site or cabin however, in the first instance customers will be requested to book for the minimum period.
All Other Periods
- A minimum booking of two night for all cabin accommodation •
- One night stays may be taken on day of arrival, however a surcharge may apply.
Please Note: Although all efforts will be taken to suit our customer’s requirements, Cabin & Site preferences will NOT be guaranteed.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS
- For Christmas, Easter, Long Weekends & Special Event periods, a deposit of $200.00 is required at the time of booking for all sites and cabins. Christmas balances are to be paid in full by 31st October.
- Easter, Long Weekend and Special Event balances are is to be paid one month prior to your arrival.
- For all other periods, a payment of $100.00 for cabin accommodation or $50.00 for site accommodation is required at the time of booking, with the balance to be paid on arrival.
Check In/Check Out
- Check in time is 11am for sites, 2pm for cabins and 12 midday for ensuite sites.
- Check out time is 10am